[pyrnet] Been gone

Wonder if I missed a lot? My domain was canceled because they neglected to
notify me when it was time for renewal, so I lost my web page, my
e-mail...everything. Took about a week to get everything back up.

Well, Newman has now started marking in the house. I am NOT impressed.  I
TOLD my hubby to get him fixed, but would he listen? Of course not...he has
this "sympathy" thing going between his family jewels and the dog's, I
think. Harumph. I am GOING to get out a very large pair of fingernail
clippers....

Any suggestions other than neutering my husband along with the dog?