RE: [pyrnet] Family jewels

Hi,
I had the same problem with my hubby, till Zeus started showing signs of
aggression, then I said to H$#L with you, he's getting done. He also had
started spraying just before, and immediately afterwards, it stopped.
Also he was never allowed to mark his territory at his behaviourists, as
that's somewhat a sign of dominance. He came home and would actually squat
to pee.
But his trainer said that it was rarely a problem anyways, and not like the
unaltered males he's had.
Something to think about, believe me I always do, maybe if I had of early
neutered him (although I had never heard of it prior to getting the
internet) MAYBE he would never gotten a tumour. I have read the chemical
changes which occur at puberty, can cause tumours, especially in the
pituitary gland.

His behaviour started changing for the worse, just as puberty hit,
Who knows, but it would explain his 90% goofy puppy, and his 10% fear
aggressive personality.
JMO,
Sariena