Re: [pyrnet] Family jewels

ROFL! Gerry. Nope, the men in my house believe in neutering and
spaying animals. Although, I have threatened the 20 year old son
with neutering when he flexed his testosterone. Quiets the boy
right down, too. <G> I'm tough, but fair. But, I really do like
Tea's idea. I've had to euthaize enough Rescue dogs, or had to
council enough owners to euthanize their dogs, to last me the
rest of my life. I've also had to euthanize all my own old dogs
when they no longer had any quality left to their life. Husband
went once for this, many, many years ago. After that, it was left
to me, and the Vet. A job I certainly do not enjoy, but would not
trade all those years of happiness with those dogs, just to avoid
having to do it. They have all crossed over, being held in my
arms, with me telling them how much I loved them, through my
tears. Not one animal deserves any less, but so many get less.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com