RE: [pyrnet] Jeckle and Hyde

Oh God NO! My dog Zeus had a tumour in his head. Probably from bad breeding!
He is in no way the norm for the breed! They are super dogs for a family.
Especially ones from a good breeder. I made the mistake of not checking out
mine.
They are truly gentle giants.
Please don't let my experiences dissuade your decision, as I said he his was
a medical condition, pure and simple!
Sariena