[pyrnet] Jeckle and Hyde

Sariena - I'm sorry to hear your dog Zeus had a tumour in his head - very
sad.  On the other hand, I'm delighted to hear from everyone that his
behaviour is not typical of a Pyr.  Thank you all for the reassurance -
we've made the commitment and will be picking up our new female pup in about
3 weeks time.  I'm quite happy with the breeder we found - she has had Pyr's
for only about 5 years but seems to have done a lot of research into the
breed and has some very good foundation stock.  Her pups are "farm dogs" and
live in the barn with sheep which is exactly what we want.  She also
provides a 2 year guarantee on hip dysplacia and has the pups temperment
tested by a third party at 7 weeks of age to make sure they go to the right
home/environment (ie., working or pet).  Pups are allowed to leave home at 8
weeks.  Sounds good to me!  I'm kind of excited to get the puppy home!

Meg in Ontario (and yes - puppy will be spayed as soon as possible!)