Re: [pyrnet] More on Newman's "dangling participles"

>Well, hmm. Perhaps it is just the men in the NJ, NY area then? These are
>the ones I've dealt with for the most part. (or not dealt with, as it
>were) When I was breeding, if they weren't agreeable to neutering, the
>conversation was ended.

Barb,
I hear you.  This one is for you and Rhonda.  It's not politically correct,
but then again, it's not meant to be.  It just reminds me of her husband.  :)

A journalist assigned to the Jerusalem bureau has an apartment
overlooking the Western Wall. Every day when she looks out, she sees an
old bearded Jewish man praying vigorously. Certain he would be a good
interview subject, the journalist goes down to the Wall, and introduces
herself to the old man.

She asks, "You come every day to the Wall. Sir,
how long have you done that and what are you praying
for?"

The old man replies, "I have come here to pray every day for 25
years. In the morning I pray for world peace and for the brotherhood
of man.  I go home have a cup of tea, and I come back and pray for the
eradication of illness and disease from the earth. And very, very
important, I pray for peace and understanding between the Israelis and
Palestinians."

The journalist is impressed. "How does it make you feel
  to come here every day for 25 years and pray for these
  wonderful things?" she asks.

The old man replies, calmly, "Like I'm talking to a f#%king wall."

###  He who laughs last, thinks slowest  :)  ###

LensCap Gerry

Koehler Photography - Babes, Bikes, and Big Dogs...events and layouts

**Save a life - adopt or foster a big dog**
http://www.adoptasaint.org
http://www.greatpyrrescue.org

'93 FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide
'49 Panhead
'99 FLHTCUi 88" Ultra Classic
Golden State Glendale HOG
'70 911T - Faster than a speeding ticket