Re: [pyrnet] More on Newman's "dangling participles"

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2002 10:48 AM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] More on Newman's "dangling participles"

In a message dated 2/22/02 7:56:30 AM Eastern Standard Time, rhonda@castlepublishing.com writes:

But his peeing on the floor is not good for MY health! It makes me hypertensive and downright nasty!

Our concern mostly on this list is for the dogs welfare, so most of us are not going to be too concerned about the human part of it except how it may play out on the dog itself.

Joe

I Have to agree with Joe on this one. I find it disturbing that you don't see anything wrong with chaining Newman if there is a bitch in season. And your main concern being your floors also disturbs me. When it comes to pet ownership the animal and it's welfare should be your main concern.
Marie, Valentino and angel Beau