Re: [pyrnet] Pyr Angel

I know exactly what you mean. I loved my beloved and deceased since January
2001 Pyr Thor. I still can't look at the urn his ashes are in. He is another
angel as your beloved Beau is. It sure is hard to move on after losing them
isn't it? This last October, I rescued an outside and forgotten 4 year old
Pyr named Eiger. He is happy to be allowed to join my household and he will
have a forever home here but he isn't Thor. I'm so incredibly happy that God
gives us what we need. Eiger had no home to stay with, is basically deaf,
and Thor brought him home to me. It was what I need, still miss my baby.
They are one of a kind and live in our hearts forever. I praise you for your
forever love of Angel Beau. I love my forever love of Angel Thor. May they
play together until we join them at the Bridge.