Re: [pyrnet] Pyr Angel

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nancy K" <nakhere@hotmail.com>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2002 10:41 PM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Pyr Angel

> I know exactly what you mean. I loved my beloved and deceased since
January
> 2001 Pyr Thor. I still can't look at the urn his ashes are in. He is
another
> angel as your beloved Beau is. It sure is hard to move on after losing
them
> isn't it?

I am so sorry you lost your beloved Thor. Just after we lost our boy to
cancer. Even after this long a time I can't seem to let him go. I keep his
urn at the head of our bed with his collar draped around it. I still need to
have him near me. I find myself patting his urn and talking to him when I am
upset. He was my best friend and my closest confidant. And I miss his loving
loyalty and rock like strength that I could always count on. I don't think I
will ever have that kind of rapport with anyone again. I find myself crying
as I type this. I miss him so much!

 This last October, I rescued an outside and forgotten 4 year old
> Pyr named Eiger. He is happy to be allowed to join my household and he
will
> have a forever home here but he isn't Thor.

We were brought Valentino on Christmas Eve. A sweet pyr pup. 18 months old
and 95 pounds I don't think he is going to have the same imposing size and
regal bearing Beau had. And even though we grow to love him more each day.
That void that Beau left is still there. It will never be able to be filled.

 I praise you for your
> forever love of Angel Beau

Thank you for these incredibly kind words. Beau will always live in my heart
and in my many memories.
Marie, Valentino and angel Beau