Re: [pyrnet] Pyr Angel

In a message dated 2/22/02 10:42:10 PM Eastern Standard Time, nakhere@hotmail.com writes:

. It was what I need, still miss my baby.
They are one of a kind and live in our hearts forever. I praise you for your
forever love of Angel Beau. I love my forever love of Angel Thor. May they
play together until we join them at the Bridge.

Thanks for the great words.  Lady Sybil Grant said essentially the same thing the  best I have ever seen, many years ago.

"Their names were: "Patou, Patz, Putz, Néthou, Pastoure, Pastourette, Amoureuse, Ténébreuse, Allumeuse, Basque, Salome and many more. Oh, Madam de Trois-Fontaines-why did you ask me to write about them? They come:lovely, white, faithful ghosts-trooping softly with light tread, across my heart-not so lightly but that they leave an ache behind which will be never quite stilled."

That little ache is never quite stilled and we miss them always, all of them.

Joe