RE: [pyrnet] Amusing story

>> So I go to see what's going on, and sure enough, I'd forgotten I'd left
some of the clean clothes on the dining room table without folding it.
Newman was cheerfully snatching up one piece and taking it out and stashing
it in his "chew things up place"...then figuring he'd gotten away with it,
he'd come back for another.  He had about six pieces out there. The little
DEVIL! He is sooo sneaky. <<

Rhonda, this is soooo much like my Montana Bear! He loves to steal clothing
and chew on it. When he was a terrible teenager he actually chewed holes in
 two down comforters. Ever seen a Pyr with feathers? LOL I got rather good
at re-stuffing and repairing down filled items. Your Newman stories remind
me of the year or so when the thought of Puppycide was never far from my
mind. It would take a novel to tell of all the things Montana pulled, but I
do hear what you are saying. >VBG<

Marci Gruhlkey
Marci.Gruhlkey@TPMHMR.org