[pyrnet] Fighting and loose dogs

Well, I now have some more gray in My hair~~(a lot more !!)  <snip>
Soooooooo, after the adrenalin subsided, I finnaly have figured out that
"Susie Girl"  needs to be protected from Herself !  Since She's a fighter,
and will NOT back down, She is in danger from this  "youngan" that is
here~~After all, dogs will be dogs~~it will happen again~~You can't fight
several hundred's of years of instinct !
Pamc

Pam, I'm glad neither of them were hurt.

Good morning everyone,
    I just thought I would sit and tell you what just happened to me.

Oh, Bridget, how terrifying. I KNOW we've got to beef up our fences, but we haven't gotten to it yet. But right now, we don't leave Newman outside unattended for very long, and never when we're not home.

And Welcome, Dennis! Snowflake sounds really sweet.

Dennis adopted by Snowflake