Re: [pyrnet] thunder fear

Allie flips out when the Blimp is out.  Unfortunately for us we live in
Akron where the blimp is out almost every day during the summer!  She
seems to do OK if you sit on the couch with her and turn up the TV or
stereo.  If she's outside when it flies by she tries to chase it.  The
blimp actually lands in a field about a mile from my house.  One of
these days it might be interesting to take her down there and let her
"catch" it.  Just like when dogs chase cars....  What are they going to
do when they catch it?

Shannon, Allie and Levi