Re: [pyrnet] Max and Beau

You're absolutely right Nancy, sometimes these guys get lucky.  But with
rescued animals, you never know what you're getting.  Sometimes things work
the opposite way.  We have one dog that got adopted out in March to a very
nice family and they were very happy with him, but they started having
aggression problems with him.  We recommended a trainer and things have
gotten better, but we just heard that he was so protective that he bit the
family's grandmother.  I don't have all the details yet, but apparently
even the trainer recommended putting him down.  He'd probably make a great
dog for a lonely writer in a mountain cabin, but those are a bit hard to
find.  We'll see what happens.

Gerry