[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20020428

In a message dated 4/29/2002 12:00:42 AM Eastern Daylight Time, owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:

I asked this question a while back and then LOST the
heartworm prevention med and/or topical flea
prevention med do you prefer and why?

Thanks--

Katie>

Hi Katie,
I use Interceptor for Heartworm, (it also kills all other worms too)~~
Once or twice a Summer, I use Advantage for the fleas,(which is amazing in itself,since I live in Florida, but, have never had a real flea problem)~~
Many times, also, when I feed tham, I'll sprinkle a little granulated garlic over their food~
Pamc

Pam Croy
PYRALIVE@AOL.COM

"We need not Think alike to Love alike"