RE: [pyrnet] favorite heartworm/flea med?

I like Interceptor -- it appears to be a more complete wormer.  I also use Frontline, but I personally don't know how effective it is against fleas and ticks.  Maybe last year was just a super bad one for ticks, but even with using Frontline once a month, we had to constantly go over our guys for ticks.  In the past, I have used the Zodiac flea and tick collar on our border collie, and on her it seemed to do quite well.  I haven't had the same success with any collars on the Pyrs or TM.

Robyn Allwright
Ziffany Great Pyrenees & Tibetan Mastiffs
www.ziffany.com

http://mail2web.com/ .