Re: [pyrnet] favorite heartworm/flea med?

Katie, we use Heartguard Plus, the monthly stuff--the dogs think it's a
real treat. We use it year-round as it does help with some other parasites
too. For fleas, we give garlic and brewers yeast tabs on food daily, and
some extra garlic in the hamburger we add to their good. We've never had a
problem with fleas so have not had to use any of the chemical treatments.
Don't know if this would work as well in warmer climes but it works well
for us here in the Northeast.
Ann, Peg, Ivy Rose and Tori.