Re: [pyrnet] Growing pains or ???

Sounds as if it may very well be pano. Especially if it moves
from leg to leg. People I know have had great success with giving
Brewer's Yeast and Garlic tablets to help the condition. And of
course, exercise should be restricted. Get him on adult food.
(don't need the gluco/chrond as there's not enough in the food to
have any effect, anyway. I had a pup with terrible pano. Good
thing is, they outgrow it. <G>

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com