Re: [pyrnet] Getting a Pyr to Eat

How's this.  We have a chow hound Pyr, Kayla, who is regularly wormed with
Panacure and eats raw chicken, beef, greens, fruit, etc. along with 20%
protein, 30% fat dog food like a horse and we still can't keep the weight on
her.

I'm hoping it's just her age and growth spurts but it's awfully frustrating.

Chrissy