Re: [pyrnet] Chickens (was: Getting a Pyr to Eat)

Thanks for the encouragement Barb.  I appreciate your help and was starting to feel despondent as I really want to be able to have all the animals out as much as possible.  Anyway, we'll keep chipping away at it.

I know what you mean about the bellowing thing.  I have a good bellow myself which pretty much stops them in their tracks, most of the time.  Pyrs want to be loved so much.  Bear is usually so funny when we're with the chickens.  Belle will follow the chickens around and sniffle at them but Bear just sits and gazes at me, looking for attention as if to say "Look at me, I'm not chasing them, I'm a good dog, arent I..aren't I?"

I'd love to see your video of the dog/chicken tag - sounds a hoot!  Is there a way you can get it on the net?

Mary.

Mary Delmage
RR#3
Shelburne ON