Re: [pyrnet] Chickens (was: Getting a Pyr to Eat)

Hmm, a way to get the video on the Net. I dunno. First I have to find it. <G> Hopefully it is still in good shape. (Chel is almost 8 years old now) If it is still good, I'll look in to how all this is done. It really is a HOOT! Wish I had Bo and HP on tape when she backed him into that corner! He really wanted to kill her. (can't say as I blame him, he was about to die of embarrassment himself!) But that was MY chicken, and nobody messed with Mama's chickens! <G> My friend, Dianne, of this list, was just sure she was an attack chicken. <G> (she's really not thrilled with birds) But all HP really wanted was to be petted. Even my chickens were well socialized! LOL! However, HP must have known Dianne was uncomfortable, as she'd ALWAYS make a beeline for her shoelaces. <EG> She'd even hide somewhere when Dianne came over, wait till she was comfortable, then come a runnin'! HP had a great sense of humor too. Right Di? I really miss having hens. Someday... now if dianne could just learn to love hens, Frontline would be a thing of the past at her house. LOL!

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com