Re: [pyrnet] Monday, mud and Mellow

pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:
>Only people with a pyr can believe or appreciate this story.
Oh how true! And how blessed we are, those of us with such neighbors!
The couple nextdoor to us have a now 10-month-old son who is totally cool
about barking pyrs. Whenever Bob or Jennifer have heard the dogs out in
the yard, they've used it as an opportunity to bring Jacob out to meet
"the girls." Our two shy but intensely protective ones have gotten to the
point where they'll just sit by the fence and even sniff Jennifer or Bob's
hand. Our goal is that by the time Jacob really takes off walking, they'll
actually be accustomed enough to his presence that they'll be "friends."
We should all be so lucky with our neighbors.
Ann, Peg, Ivy Rose and Tori