RE: [pyrnet] A happening at My house !!

Pam, you're a MUCH braver person then ME!  I can take all types of critters, but snakes aren't one of them.  I know all the arguments for black snakes, but to be a snake by any other name is STILL A SNAKE, and is unwanted anywhere around where I live.  But, many kudos to your guys for obeying you to "leave it".  Knowing my guys, they would have tried to play with it instead.

Robyn Allwright
Ziffany Great Pyrenees & Tibetan Mastiffs
www.ziffany.com

"We need not Think alike to Love alike"

***

Pam Croy