Re: [pyrnet] Could this be your dog? (Humor)

If PGDS doesn't affect a GP puppy, it will surely manifest itself at
adolescence. Tori appeared deficient in the deficiency gene for the first
year we had her. We seriously considered suing for misrepresentation--this
could not be a GP--she came when called, did anything we asked, even
fetched a thrown ball more than twice in a row. But now she's two, and we
see signs of normalcy appearing. What a relief! She's not a genetically
deficient pyr!
A primary trigger in Ivy Rose is the presence of a cat anywhere in the
neighborhood (i.e. the Greater Boston Metropolitan area). She will not
hear the food bag being opened, the collars and leashes being prepared for
an outing, someone going into the treat cabinet etc. if the possibility is
present, however remotely, to sniff out a cat.
Should we expect to see this added to the health survey form in the near
future?
Thanks for the laugh, Barb!
Ann, Peg, Ivy Rose and Tori