Re: [pyrnet] Could this be your dog? (Humor)

<<Should we expect to see this added to the health survey form in the near
future?
Thanks for the laugh, Barb!
Ann, Peg, Ivy Rose and Tori>>

Karen? What about it? <VBG> BTW, I've been switching computers. (many, many,
WAY too many hours spent emailing files from the old one to the new one) so
now I'm playing a bit of catch up on my mail. Gee, this list has been soooo
quiet for so long, and now? Glad to see everyone back!

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs)
& Flopsy (Pyrenean Shepherd)
"The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!"
bamb@monmouth.com