Re: [pyrnet] I need Pyr pictures

You may be right Gerry, the last time I ghosted something I was doing a whole new harddrive so I wanted everything copied.  I just set up my needs and went away, I did not explore anymore of then that.  I she had a peer to peer cable, parallel or serial I could send her a copy of winlink.  That was a freeby windows put out with the 95 OS that would let you pick and choose.

We will let you stay out from under the bed no matter what, but you may not get any cookies...LOL

Tea

  Gerry Koehler <lenscap@socal.rr.com> wrote:

Actually, Tea, I don't think Ghost will do the job for her.  As far as I know, Norton Ghost makes an exact image of your whole hard drive (

Do You Yahoo!?