Re: [pyrnet] Re: Great Dame

Shirley, just told my dh about the "Great Dame" in Florida and he wants to know if they take trade ins, thinks he wants a newer model, has to have money this time around tthough!

Well, guess he will be cleaning the pen for the Giant Pair of Knees for awhile after that one.

Tea, (who will be doing the trading in if he doesn't watch out!)

  Shirley McGreal <spm@awod.com> wrote:

I was in Miami this weekend and checked the dog classified. There was a
"Great Dame" for sale! Shirley McGreal