[pyrnet] pyr story

 did anyone see the story about the relocated therapy dog pyr in the new
issue of good housekeeping magazine? he helps a little girl with lukemia. its
a really sweet story and a couple of nice picts of the pyr. interesting thing
is that the woman/breeder named the dog her first name. anyone out there ever
name their dog the same name as themselves? seemed a bit odd to me, but what
do i know, my people name people after dead people.
-roz