RE: [pyrnet] Re: Stockguard: Aggression Q. and thank you

Dear Sissy,

Sorry if you felt that you were being "berated", but you asked a question and I feel from what I read on the list that those of us who have experience with such dogs answered you very honestly and certainly weren't trying to berate or belittle you, and by far it was not intended to be hateful.  Now, if people emailed you privately with "treatening" types of comments, these people do not belong on the list to begin with as this type of attitude isn't tolerated.

Robyn Allwright
Ziffany Great Pyrenees & Tibetan Mastiffs
www.ziffany.com

http://mail2web.com/ .