[pyrnet] Re: Stockguard: My(Sissy's) anwser

O.K. so apparently i used the wrong heading when asking my question, Maybe
what i should have said was: If a person has 2 dogs and up to a certain point
1 has always been top dog do these roles ever reverse? and if so do i as a
rule let them work it out? Surley to God those of you who have 12 and 15 dog
at some point they get into scraps?! that dosent make them any more of a
threat than they were  before that just means they got pissed off about
something. I just want to know, was this normal for the roles to reverse and
the top dog to be the bottom dog for a while and if so does she ever get to
be top dog again?  Again thank you for your anwsers,  and here's a thought to
ponder for those of you who are so vehemently against this whole backyard
breeder thing(when it comes to dogs) do you raise goats or sheep or cattle or
horses or any other type of animal and are you as diligent with the breeding
of them as you are your dogs, ie:if you raise goats do you do back ground
searchs on every person that wants to buy a goat, and if later on oh lets
say, 6 yrs later, they want to return this goat are you going to take it
back, i admit thats alittle out there, but being realistic whats the
differance, an animal is a animal!
Sissy