Re: [pyrnet] CHAT: The Fuzzy Terrorist turns pastry theif

pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:
>BTW she showed no more symptoms of digestive upset and had a light supper
>later.  I suspect sinus drainage was the cause of the throwing up, as this
>has happened before in bad sinus weather.

Frankly, I like your friend's explanation, David! Great story! It sounds
like something our new girl Tori might do. Her major challenge is
distracting both Ivy Rose and us long enough that she can inhale anything
any one of us leaves within pyr reach.
Ann, Peg, Ivy Rose and Tori