[pyrnet] Black Pyrenees, White Newf...

Rhonda here

Technically speaking (genetically that is) the Pyrenees IS a black dog. They
are a black dog with a huge white spot. However, they are not born black.
<G>

Barb Bowes

Okay, Barb...I'm not sure I understand THAT one! 'Splain it to me, Lucy.

Rhonda

I always find this funny, as other than long hair, I don't think Pyr's and
Newf's look alike. I guess then one could say Malamutes are grey/black and
white Pyr's or Puli's are Newf's with a perm!.....they have long hair after
all LOL!
Sariena

Rhonda: LOL. Black Pyrenees, White New's...Albino Newfs...I suppose you might also get a nut that says they're actually long haired Dalmations (since they have white skin with black spots--BTW, do they ALL have that, or is it just mine?)

Marie, it may be illegal to hit them, but there should at least be a law
that says they have to wear a sign announcing that they are idiots! LOL!

Barb Bowes

Rhonda: My son has a tee shirt that says: "God must love stupid people. He made so many of you."  Obnoxious, but true.