Re: [pyrnet] Black Pyrenees, White Newf...

Well, she was mostly white, with roan patches. Not a pretty mare, but a nice one comformationally. (is that a word? <G>) Was a lovely, and lively ride. (except trying to "sit the trot" in Western Pleasure) And had a canter that would rock you to sleep. I won more than a few ribbons at horse shows with that mare. In conformation, equitation and pleasure classes. Both English and Western. I was starting to school her over fences when she was sold. :-(  Had done quite a bit of riding over fences previously. There are some pics of her around here somewhere in one of the photo albums. Hope I haven't packed them away yet. I'll look when I get a chance. Didn't work on the scanner over the weekend as I was busy trimming trees, pulling out those nasty NJ vines that strangle everything they grow on, and weeding. Every hour I told myself that I'm too old for this crap. <G> Anyway, as my daughter would say, those pics were taken back in the stone age when I was a teenager. LOL!

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs)
& Flopsy (Pyrenean Shepherd)
"The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!"
bamb@monmouth.com