[pyrnet] FW: Pyr pedigree List

Original message: Sharon Armstrong Wrote:
Because of the success of my pedigreesPBGV list in providing an avenue
to trace pedigree information for the breed I have decided to open
another list for Great Pyrenees. This list is for serious discussion on
pedigrees ONLY and is not a general chat list. So if you are missing
some dogs in your pedigrees or would like to update your pedigree
database this will be the place to go!