Re: [pyrnet] GETTING BEAR NEUTERED/ANESTHESIA

This is probably a little late but Pyrs have a low metabolism and should
only be dosed to effect....not necessarily weight.  There are also certain
kinds that are "safer" but I'm not sure of the names.

Let us know how he did.
Chrissy

Maple Way
William H. Ingram, Jr. and Christina M. McConnell
"Chrissy & Billy"
Route 2, Box 30
West Union, WV 26456
(304) 873-2727