[pyrnet] Hot Spots

Maybe I should give you a little background on Eiger. He lived for 3 years
in a backyard sort of by himself. When he went into rescue he had quite a
few baths and clips to get cleaned up. He also has a problem with walking in
wet grass. He would rather pee/poop on the patio than go on the grass. I
don't know why he is like that either. Maybe he always chewed on his butt
because he was dirty back then. But now it's not the case. Nancy