Re: [pyrnet] Hot Spots

> My rescued Pyr, Eiger, has got a really big problem and you folks have
just
> hit on it. He used to lick and scratch all over his body
Nancy

Hi Nancy. My late boy Beauregard had this kind of problem. It turns out he
was allergic to meat. We swotched him to a vegetarian dog food. Which he
just loved. He was also allergic to fire ant bites/ So we our Orkin man
treat the yard on a monthly bases to keep them from gaining a toe hold in
our yard. I don't know if this is what your boy's problem is. But you might
want to have him tested for allergies.
Marie, Valentino and angel Beau