Re: [pyrnet] Pyr Puppy in pet store

Barb - I had them get the puppy out for me yesterday.  The reason I went there was a friend of mine told me that they had a puppy in the pet store just like my CiCi.  They told me she was from a breeder in New York.  The mall is in Johnson City, NY (I live in PA).  They are asking  $599 for her.  I'm not sure if that is high or low.  I have contacted a few  breeders close to my home and been quoted anywhere from $400 - $1000.  I'll try and get up there today or tomorrow and ask to see her papers.
Denise
----- Original Message -----
From: Barb Bowes
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2002 7:52 AM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Pyr Puppy in pet store

Denise, why not go in again and act interested, then ask to see the registration papers? Should give breeder name. Don't write anything down, but remember it and the state she was in which she was bred. Probably either MO, NE, or SD. Depending on your area, more than likely the broker is Lambrier.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs)
& Flopsy (Pyrenean Shepherd)
"The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!"
bamb@monmouth.com