Isaac, was Re: [pyrnet] Peroxide & a House Training Question

Hi,

Hopefully someone else can help you with Nina as it sounds like you're doing
most everything right.  Keep working with her, she'll learn.  Does she go in
the same general area most of the time, outside and in?  Have you noticed
any pattern?

Wanted to let you know, though, we have an Isaac too.  :)  Is your's from a
Breeder or Rescue?

Later!
Chrissy  :)