Re: [pyrnet] Pet stores/outcome?

It is illegal here (perhaps in the whole state?) to bury dead animals or put them in landfills. (contaminates the ground water) all animals must be cremated. This particular pet store does not have a dumpster that is picked up by a private carting company, the town does the pick up of the garbage. When the guys opened the can to dump it, there were all the dead puppies. they reported it, that's what got the whole brouhaha going to begin with. I never, ever buy anything from a store that sells pets. Fish yes, (I've had need to buy feeder fish on occasion) but not warmbloods.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs)
& Flopsy (Pyrenean Shepherd)
"The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!"
bamb@monmouth.com