RE: [pyrnet] Rescue/breeder "poll"

Chrissy, I don't feel attacked. You have a different opinion than mine, as
far as I know, that is still allowed here and should even be encouraged.

Charlotte, you stated that you agreed with Chrissy, but allowed one of your
own pups to be placed through a rescue org, which is pretty close to the
situation outlined in the poll. The poll scenario reads that the Bangor
rescue org removed the dog from the shelter, so it is not a shelter you are
depending on to place your Pyr, but a rescue org with a good track record.

IMHO, I still think letting a rescue org that is in place and RW&A to make a
placement of the dog fulfills the breeder's obligation that their dogs are
homed appropriately. It would be an entirely different story if the dog was
in a kill shelter or the rescue org was overwhelmed and not able to place
the dog, But that was not the scenario presented.

Elaine and Pico