Re: [pyrnet] FYI New dog site...possible Breeder Photo copyright infringement

In a message dated 9/16/2002 2:19:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time, s.foley@sympatico.ca writes:

There is a Pyrenees page which has several photo's on it, maybe all who have
a website should check it out and see if the photo's may be one of your
dogs.

Most of these sites are trash and this one may be no different, but I will say in their description of the breed the "just about got it right".  Couple small things I would have said a little different, but mostly right on.  Better than some breed clubs that should know better.  That was a pleasant surprise. Wonder what their source was?

I did not recognize any photo's that were stolen with Pyrs.

Joe