Re: [pyrnet] Fw: Pyr at the humane society-ADOPTED

Hi Sariena,
We live in N.W Calgary, in Citadel. Small world though, my Grandparents live
in Hastings, my Sister was in Warkworth till a year ago, (now Orono) and my
parents Moved from Marmora to Coboconk .We moved to Calgary after
graduation...Uof Waterloo. What do I miss??? TREES Or more precisely the
color in the fall .Everything here seems pretty monochromatic, shades of
yellow, but it is nonetheless a beautiful place to live!
Michele