Re: [pyrnet] Fw: Pyr at the humane society-ADOPTED

Had to jump in here,

Yes there are a few of us show breeders here in Ontario that offer LSG pups.
We at Pyrview Reg'd have sold several LGD's and always have them spayed or
neutered before they leave. Peace of mind is a wonderful thing.

Sadly it seems more and more rescues are coming into the Ont. Pyr club. Many
are from farms that have a couple pyrs and of course breed them, and we know
of a few who are breeding crosses.

Our rescue folks can hardly keep up with all the rescues, sad really...

Kind regards,
Sandy Dyment
Pyrview Reg'd Great Pyrenees
Director: Great Pyrenees Club Of Central Ont.
www.angelfire.com/on3/Pyrview