[pyrnet] chat :Dusty is still alive !!

In a message dated 9/20/2002 8:19:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Pyralive@aol.com writes:

~~~~~~~~~~~It has come to pass !  Dusty was 2 years old yesterday~~~Yes, Hubby and I have let Him live this long~~Hubby has decided to give Him another few months of "grace"~~Interesting, isn't it ?  Hubby keeps extending Dusty's "grace period"~~~Gee !  you would think that He loved the Puppy ! :)

Pam Croy
PYRALIVE@AOL.COM

"We need not Think alike to Love alike"

~~~~~~~~~~~It has come to pass !  Dusty was 2 years old yesterday~~~Yes, Hubby and I have let Him live this long~~Hubby has decided to give Him another few months of "grace"~~Interesting, isn't it ?  Hubby keeps extending Dusty's "grace period"~~~Gee !  you would think that He loved the Puppy ! :)

Pam Croy
PYRALIVE@AOL.COM

"We need not Think alike to Love alike"

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor