[pyrnet] plain yogurt for Pyrs?

Hello all,

I wondered if anyone has experience feeding a small amount of plain yogurt to Pyrs (or any dogs). My Sugar happened to get a lick of mine the other day, loved it, and so I put a small scoop of it on her dry food (Diamond adult maintenance), which she's currently avoiding. My other dogs have gobbled up their scoops, too. As I'm trying to break the canned-food habit (small scoops to jump-start their eating), could I opt for yogurt "topping" every once in a while?

Thanks!
Suzanne Bell