RE: [pyrnet] Fw: Pyr at the humane society-ADOPTED

Hi Sandy,

Obviously I'm not happy to hear that my fears are becoming a reality!
Although I knew it was only a matter of time :(

I wonder if getting the word out and educating the local public about the
health and temperament problems found in BYB Pyr's now, may squelch it from
becoming a much bigger problem.

 I would be more than willing to help in anyway that I can. Newspaper ads,
flyers, fundraising efforts etc. I know many farmers and frequent the sale
barns, some sort of poster on the sale board about these issues and
neutering, just may get some attention.

Please don't hesitate to ask.

Sincerely,

Sariena Foley
http://regaliapyrs.tripod.ca/index.htm
Dedicated, in loving memory to my boy Zeus -February 14, 00-September 27, 01
Educational site about the Great Pyrenees and facts about the ONLY reliable
source to obtain one.......a RESPONSIBLE breeder!