Re: [pyrnet] plain yogurt for Pyrs?

I give my dogs yogurt every time they are on antibiotics. (fortunately that has not been often except with the Lyme positive one) My sister is now here with her *ankle biter* dogs and one just had to have teeth removed. She was on antibiotics for 3 weeks prior and now for 2 more weeks after the dentistry. She missed the yogurt for a couple of days and her stool went soft, now back on the yogurt and all is well again. <G>

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs)
& Flopsy (Pyrenean Shepherd)
"The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!"
bamb@monmouth.com