Re: [pyrnet] Dog attack

Our questions are:

1. Do you think she reacted properly? Absolutely! If she had taken on this much larger, heavier, and aggressive dog she would most likely have been killed. And her entire herd lost. This dog is one smart cookie!

2. If you think it was a bad decision, do you think her immaturity played a role in this decision? No, her decision was entirely correct.

3. Do you think she should be retained as an LGD? If her family want to keep her then what does that tell you? Sounds an awful lot like people who think their dog did the right thing.

I find your preference for a dead guardian and a wounded predator to be singularlly strange. I don't think it is the dog's intellegence that should be in question here. But maybe poor judgement on your part.
Marie, Valentino and angel Beau