Re: [pyrnet] Dog attacks

I have a year old female Pyr companion. I have followed with keen interest
this topic. I cannot say one way or the other if what the dog did was right
or wrong (I am in no way qualified) however I do have a question. With this
experience now, will this particular Pyr be traumatized....will she be able
to be taught (without another LGD to show her) what she SHOULD do? or will
it come natually to her as she matures? Has this one incident "launched" her
career or "ended" it from the dogs perspective?

Michele Donald